Employee plan resources
Your employee should be focused on you business. Let HAP focus on their health care.
Your employees want quality health care. They want more from a health plan than just doctors and deductibles. At HAP, we get it. We give our members and our business clients. Personal attention, high quality customer service and a commitment to improve the lives we touch.
Personal service coordinator
Your employees will be assigned their own dedicated personal service coordinator. Someone who's there every step of the way. This is their go-to person to answer questions and help guide your employees with their HAP membership.
Online member account
Your employees can sign up for an online member account to manage their health benefits.
Once registered, they can:
- Access a doctor at home 24/7 through our telehealth services program.
- Print ID cards or download them to a mobile device.
- Look up a prescription drug on our list of covered drugs.
- Search medical cost estimates and compare treatment costs with our Health Care Cost Estimator tool.
- Send our Customer Service team a secure message.
- Search our list of doctors and hospitals.
- Sign up to receive Explanations of Benefits Statements, or EOBs, electronically.
- Health reminders: an online tool in the Member Portal that reminds members when important preventive services are due
- Find a doctor/facility: an online search tool that enables members to locate a doctor or a facility either by name, how close it is to their home or office, or by health condition
- HAP's Balanced Living blog: a 24/7 guide to living a balanced life
Health and wellness programs
We're dedicated to keeping your employees as healthy as possible. That's why we offer a variety of programs to help them manage their health.
- 5K challenge: helps members get 5K ready in just nine, pain-free weeks
- Restore health management programs: designed to help members manage chronic conditions improve their quality of life and support their doctor’s plan of care
- HAP Member Discounts: offers valuable savings on health and wellness related activities and services
- Enhance Fitness: provides a free, one-hour fitness program open to older adults looking to stay active
- Ready, Set, Cook!: teaches kids healthy eating habits
- iStrive for Better Health: gives members access to our digital wellness manager with free, personalized health and wellness tools
- Weight management: including doctor-supervised programs, nutritional counseling, free workout videos and a discount to Weight Watchers®
Explore our health and wellness programs.
- HAP Member Discounts sends a mobile alert when members are near a participating business.
- HAP OnTheGo makes it easy to find a doctor or nearby health care facility, download an ID card, check symptoms and manage health conditions.
- Assist America gives members immediate access to travel assistance services.
- HAP's Pharmacy Benefit App and partnership with OptumRx enables your employees to manage their prescriptions anywhere. Members can price medications, view medication history, locate a pharmacy and research drug information.
- Search "OptumRx" in Apple iTunes or Google Play app store. Download the app.
- Access the tool online by logging on to their member account at hap.org and clicking on the "Prescription" tab.
We've made it easier for employer groups to manage their account
Employer Portal Access
Now you can sign in just like a HAP member to manage your businesses’ group health plan in real-time: The employer log in at www. hap.org, and businesses sign in just like a member would, using with their employer group ID and password. You will receive your log in information from your HAP rep once the business has been established an an approved group.
- View your Subscriber Contract/Policy and Riders
- View SBCs
- View billing invoices
- Generate reports
- Order Replacement ID cards
- View enrollment listing
- Add, cancel and modify memberships
- Reinstate members