Our plans offer unique benefits for your clients
HAP agents have access to a broad range of health plans that offer a full suite of benefits. Our custom plans have something for everyone, whether you’re looking for individual or group coverage.
For over 60 years, Health Alliance Plan (HAP) has been committed to providing exceptional service to our members and employer groups. HAP contracts with agents to assist us in meeting this important goal. This partnership gives our customers an additional resource for assistance in understanding the benefits they have purchased. It also helps us maintain very high customer satisfaction and retention.
Our agent community is important in our continued effort to remain a valued partner in the communities we serve. We strive to work with and treat our agents in an equal and fair manner. This includes transparency in all the policies and processes we have in place to create a level playing field.
To provide transparency, we’ve outlined the commission program offered to producers for selling HAP products.
- Individual policies are charged the same premium, regardless of whether they use an agent or enroll directly with HAP
- Small employer group policies are charged the same premium, regardless of whether they use an agent or enroll directly with HAP
- An agent’s commission ranges between 1% and 6% of premiums. The specific percentage depends on the transaction at issue and the terms of underlying contracts
We’ll continue to give you the most up-to-date information if our policies change.
Already an agent? What would you like to do?
- Explore funding options.
- Learn about Taft-Hartley and union coverage.
- Understand eligibility and effective dates.
- Stay up to date on health care reform.
Or log in to your exclusive, online agent account and get everything you need to manage your business, your relationship with HAP and your clients' needs.