We can help you find the Medicare plan that’s right for you.
If you’re already a HAP member, we make it easy for you manage your Medicare benefits.
Once you log in to your online member account, you’ll have access to personalized and secure tools to help you. Here’s just a few:
- Look up prescription drug information.
- Register for member-exclusive discounts.
- View claims and Explanations of Benefits documents.
Medicare Star ratings
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services annually evaluates our plans based on a five-star rating system. Through member surveys and other member data, CMS measures:
• Whether our members are getting the screenings, tests, vaccines and other checkups they need to stay healthy
• If our members are getting the treatment the need to manage ongoing health conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
• The quality and management of the prescription drug benefits we offer to our members
• Whether HAP’s services to our members have improved or declined
• How we handle member complaints and appeals
• The overall experience our members are having with HAP
The Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change. See our 2017 Medicare Star Ratings.
Turning 65? We can help
Your Medicare journey starts long before you turn 65. And you need to enroll even if you plan on working past your 65th birthday. Use our helpful Medicare timeline and Medicare basics resources to prepare.
Need more help?
Contact us to speak with a licensed Medicare sales representative.