Medicare Advantage plans in Michigan
With a HAP Medicare Advantage plan, you'll enjoy access to an extensive network of doctors and hospitals across the state, and throughout the country. Plus, benefits and services that go above and beyond. Our Medicare Advantage health insurance plans start at $0 per month*.
View our 2019 plans for Medicare coverage this year.
We have three Medicare Advantage options:
All of our Medicare Advantage health insurance plans offer great preventive benefits including a $0 copay for your annual physical exam. Most plans include prescription drug coverage and a $0 annual deductible for prescriptions.
HMO Medicare Plans
HMO Medicare Advantage Plans are typically more affordable.
With an HMO plan, you’ll have access to HAP’s network of doctors in Michigan. All HAP plans cover worldwide emergency and urgent care, and all individual HMO Medicare plans include visitor/ travel benefits to extend coverage to Arizona, Florida, Texas and Michigan out-of-area for up to six months a year.
HAP HMO Plans start as low as $0 per month.
PPO Medicare Plans
PPO Medicare Advantage plans are typically more flexible but you’ll pay more for care.
With PPO plan, you’ll have access to HAP’s network of doctors in Michigan, and you can seek care across the U.S.
New for 2020, HAP PPO plans start as low as $0 per month.
HMO-POS Medicare plans
These plans are like HMO plans with the added flexibility to see doctors outside of your network, if needed.
Vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- Vision coverage: with $0 copays on routine vision exams and $100 allowance per year for glasses, frames and contact lenses
- Dental coverage: with $0 copays on annual preventive dental visit that includes an exam, cleaning and X-rays. If you want additional dental benefits, there's an option to add more coverage starting at $21.40.
- Hearing coverage: with $0 copays for routine exams, evaluations and fittings. Hearing aid copays range from $689 to $2,039 (2 hearing aids per year, 1 per ear)
- Over-the-counter benefits: Up to $400 per year allowance for over-the-counter items and medications. Receive up to $100 allowance per quarter to help lower you costs on over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, and cough and cold remedies.
Extras you don't pay for that help your health
- 24/7 telehealth services - see a doctor online via computer, tablet or smart phone for as low as $0 copay. Learn more about HAP's telehealth services.
- $0 gym and fitness center memberships - enjoy a monthly membership or home fitness kit at no cost through our partnership with Silver&Fit®. Learn more about Silver&Fit.
- Travel and fraud protection - Travel worry-free with global travel emergency services, including identity theft protection, 24/7 professional fraud support and help with unexpected medical expenses. The Assist America program is valid whenever you travel 100 miles or more away from home or outside the U.S. for no longer than 90 days in a row. Learn more about Assist America.