Find a doctor/ pharmacy in a specific HAP Medicare Advantage plan network
Click on your plan name below and use our Find a Doctor tool to find in-network doctors, facilities and pharmacies. Log into your member account to see customized search results for your health plan and find and select a primary care physician.
Our broad network of pharmacies includes:
- Well-known stores like Rite Aid, Meijer, Walgreens, Costco, CVS and more
- Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies
- Medical center and long-term care pharmacies
- Neighborhood pharmacies
- Home delivery and mail-order pharmacies, including Pharmacy Advantage and Walgreens
HAP offers plans to cover both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at thousands of pharmacies in our network, including retail, mail-order, medical center, long-term care and Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies.
If you travel, you can get your prescriptions drugs at any network pharmacy with nationwide locations (like CVS).
Find a doctor
- HAP Empowered MI Health Link
- HAP Complete Duals (HMO SNP)
- HAP Primary Choice (HMO)
- HAP Choice Medicare (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus Henry Ford Tiered Access (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus Medical Only (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus (HMO-POS)
- HAP Senior Plus (PPO)
- HAP Empowered Medicaid
Need your Evidence of Coverage, a form or document?
Access your Evidence of Coverage, provider and pharmacy directories, reimbursement forms and other booklets or documents related to your Medicare plan.
Find a Delta Dental dentist
If you purchased one of these optional packages, you can get care from a dentist in the Delta Dental Medicare Advantage PPO and Medicare Advantage Premier networks in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
Learn what drugs are covered in your plan, temporary medication supplies and how to get help paying for medication.
See how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information through our notice of privacy practices.
Keep your health on track
Appoint a representative
File appeals, grievances, determinations and exceptions
Find care during a disaster
Use our Medicare glossary