Pay your bill
Through our online Pay My Bill tool, HAP makes it convenient to purchase and pay for your plan, as well as choose or change your payment options. If you’re a new member and need assistance making a payment, you may login and click "Pay My Bill" or contact Customer Service at the number on the back of your ID card.
You can manage your premium payments 24/7 through our Bill Pay tool. It allows you to:
- Manage or change your method of payment (credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer)
- Update credit card or banking information
- Set up automatic monthly payments (Auto Pay)
- Make a one-time payment (Pay My Bill)
- Request future monthly invoices by mail (Pay My Bill, Manage My Account, Paperless Settings)
- View your online payment history
If you prefer a paper bill, you can always choose the "Bill Me" option during enrollment. To access the Bill Pay tool, log in and click "Pay My Bill".
Initial premium payment
Your initial payment is very important. It must be received and processed prior to the date your coverage becomes effective.
The government requires that all insurance carriers, including HAP, cancel coverage for members who don’t meet this payment requirement. If you miss your initial premium payment, you will not be covered and may have to wait until open enrollment or qualify for a special enrollment period.