Obtaining a Remittance Advice
If you already have access to the provider portal
If you have access to the secure provider portal, you are ready to access the RA.
Log in with your:
- Vendor username/ID number and password and select Remittance Advice
- Provider username/ID number and password and select Claims. You can obtain payment information for a single claim
Username/ID numbers are a combination of an ID number and name and not more than 20 characters. See details below.
- Providers: Your NPI underscore and your first initial and last name. Example: 1234567890_sjones.
- ID Administrator: Your NPI and underscore IDADMIN. Example: 1234567890_IDADMIN.
- Vendors: Your HAP assigned Vendor ID underscore and your first initial and last name. Example: 12345A_sjones.
- Vendor ID Administrator: Your VendorID underscore IDADMIN. Example: 12345A_IDADMIN.
Note: Your vendor ID can be found on your most recent Remittance Advice. If you don’t have a Remittance Advice, it can be found on a check from HAP or in an EFT email. Find your Vendor ID.
If you need access to the provider portal
If you don’t have access to the secure provider portal, you can:
- Log in here, or choose the link at the top of the screen
- Select Register Now and choose Provider