Obtaining a Remittance Advice
If you have access to the secure provider portal, you are ready to access the RA.
Log in at hap.org with your:
- Vendor ID and password and select Remittance Advice
- NPI and password and select Claims. You can obtain payment information for a single claim only.
If you don’t have access to the secure provider portal, you can:
- Click on the Log in link at the top of the screen
- Select Register now and choose either:
- Provider (access to payment information for a single claim) OR
- Vendor or non-contracted provider for access to multiple claims/providers
2. Complete a Provider Portal Access Application
Note: Vendor IDs can be found on a recent check or remittance advice.