HAP is here, making it easier for you to guide your patients on health insurance plan decisions.
We know you are the trusted advisor for your patients. Therefore we’ve created more provider resources to offer you better service and support.
Medicare 101 resources
- Medicare 101 basics
- HAP Medicare plans - Information and resources for you and your patients about HAP’s Medicare offerings.
- HAP Medicare Complete Duals (HMO D-SNP) FAQs
D-SNP Model of Care Training - The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services requires contracted and non-contracted providers, who may care for HAP Medicare Complete Duals (HMO D-SNP) members, complete our Model of Care training initially and annually. Here’s how to take the training:
- HAP Medicare contracted provider offices
- Log in to your provider account. There will be an alert message that asks you if your office is compliant with regulatory standards. Simply click on the link and select HAP Medicare Complete Duals (HMO D-SNP).
- Take the training here and complete the attestation.
- Non-contracted providers - HAP will contact non-contracted providers who provided services to HAP Medicare Complete Duals (HMO D-SNP) members.
Why HAP for your patients
Our plans are designed to keep your patients healthy and safe. HAP focused on our plan benefits around removing barriers for your so they can easily access care.
For information on our plans and benefits, visit hap.org/medicare.
U.S. News Recognizes HAP as a Top Choice for Medicare Advantage in 2024
HAP Medicare Advantage Plans Earn Top Ranking from U.S. News & World Report. Click here for more information.
HAP’s Medicare Advantage HMO earns 4.5-star rating; PPO earns 4-star rating
HAP is only Michigan-based insurer to consistently achieve 4 stars or higher for HMO and PPO the last four years. Click here for more information.