HAP is here, making it easier for you to guide your patients on health insurance plan decisions.
We know you are the trusted advisor for your patients. This is why we’ve created more provider resources to offer you better service and support.
Medicare 101 resources
- Medicare 101 presentation - Download this presentation on the basics of Medicare and more information about HAP plans.
- HAP Medicare plans - Additional information and resources for you and your patients about HAP’s Medicare offerings.
Medicare 101 training webinars - We're making it easier to understand Medicare! Join us for an informational townhall. We'll cover Medicare basics, HAP insurance plans, how Medicare works and answer your questions. This information will be helpful to new staff, billers, registration staff or just anyone in your office or facility who may work with Medicare patients! The upcoming virtual sessions are:
- October 28th from 7am-8am
- November 10th from 4pm-5pm
Register here to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
Why HAP for your patients
Our 2021 plans are designed to keep your patients healthy and safe. We focused on removing barriers so your patients can easily get necessary care. Benefits include:
- $0 copays for primary care visits on $0 plans
- 100 percent coverage on most preventive vaccines
- Expanded telehealth benefits including dermatology and behavioral health services
- Free home delivery for prescriptions
- A new fitness partner who offers a wide variety of at-home fitness options in addition to gym and studio access
We strive to deliver high quality service and satisfaction for our members.
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has awarded HAP 4.5 out of 5 stars for our Medicare Advantage HMO plans. This puts us in the top 10 percent of plans nationwide. And, we were awarded 4.0 out of 5 stars for our Medicare Advantage PPO plans.
Request more information
If you'd like HAP marketing materials for your office or you need more information, contact your Provider Services Administrator. Log in at hap.org and select Important Contact Information.
Refer a patient
If you'd like to refer one of your patients to HAP, please call us at (800) 868-9885 (TTY: 711).