Get everything you need to manage your relationship with HAP online. You can access your HAP account 24/7.
Log in now for exclusive resources, such as:
- Real-time eligibility and benefits information
- Claims status
- Prior authorization management
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Our Benefit Administration Manual
If you have trouble accessing your online account, you may need to verify your national provider identifier number. To confirm your correct NPI, email us and include the following information:
- NPI number
- Email address and fax number
- Tax ID number
For help with the provider portal, questions about guidelines and credentialing and other provider-exclusive information, we have the following resources. You can:
- Access the Admission & Transfer Management On-Call Schedule.
- Access the Benefit Administration Manual.
- Download forms and documents.
- Learn about our clinical guidelines.
- Download our credentialing policy (PDF).
Contact us for assistance.
Facility and medical record standards
- Facility Standards Outpatient Mental Health Chemical Dependency Facility Independent Practicing Practitioners
- Facility Standards Specialty Care and Ob/Gyn Practitioners
- Medical Records Standards Outpatient Mental Health Chemical Dependency Facility Independent Practicing Practitioners
- Medical Records Standards Primary Care Practitioners
- Medical Records Primary Care and Specialty Care Practitioners
We update our covered drug lists on a regular basis. If you save a copy it may not have the most current information. Get a current version of our Medicare drug list below.
Medicare members have their own covered drug list. Press Ctrl+F (Command+F for Mac) and type in the name of the drug to see whether it’s included in the covered drug list for your type of plan. The drug name will be highlighted.