Find a health plan that fits your business and employees
We know you’ve wanted changes and more options. So, we’re excited to share our new large group health plans. There are now hundreds of options. We believe you’ll find the plan that best fits what you’re looking for and, most importantly, your budget.
A quality benefits package has become crucial to attracting a talented workforce and keep them healthy. HAP’s dedicated representatives can help you pick a plan that offers superior care and cost management.
- Find a benefits package that meets your business needs.
- Take advantage of innovative care management options that support at-risk and chronically ill employees.
- Help your employees improve care outcomes by coordinating their medical and pharmacy benefits.
- Implement high-impact workplace wellness programs that engage your employees in reaching optimal health.
We know you’ve wanted changes and more options. So, we’re excited to share our new large group health plans. There are now hundreds of options. We believe you’ll find the plan that best fits what you’re looking for and, most importantly, your budget..
Understanding the different networks
Our portfolio of health plans for businesses with 51 or more eligible employees includes:
HMO: Coordinated care through a primary care physician
EPO: Flexibility to seek services throughout Michigan
PPO: Flexibility to seek services throughout Michigan and national coverage though Cigna
Consumer-driven health plans: When your employees have health care buying and decision-making power, it can motivate them to engage in their health and well-being. HAP offers a variety of consumer-driven health plans that can be paired with health savings and health reimbursement accounts. HAP’s CDHPs offer information, financial and support tools to drive cost-effective health care spending.
When you choose HAP, you get:
- A dedicated account team
- Licensed, board-certified doctors for live, secure online telehealth visits
- Assist America travel assistance and identity theft protection
- Worldwide urgent and emergency care coverage
- Worksite wellness programs and services
- Award-winning customer service
Manage your bottom line
With self-funded and shared funding plans, you can maintain control over your health care spending. HAP’s self-funded and shared funding plans are administered in partnership with ASR Health Benefits.
All HAP self-funded and shared funding plan options include:
- Complete customer service – We give every customer a dedicated account team, including an account executive and an account coordinator
- Customized plans – We’ll work with you to design a plan that meets your needs and those of your employees.
- Transparency and insight – We’re committed to full transparency, with a set of standard reports and tools designed to address all the needs of a self-funded plan.
Ready to purchase a plan?
Take the next step and find out where to purchase a plan. Whether you go through your agent, or talk directly to HAP, you’ll get the same level of service and attention to detail you expect.