How to make a virtual care appointment with my Henry Ford Doctor
Is your doctor a Henry Ford Health System doctor? If so, you may be able to have a Virtual Care appointment with your doctor through your MyChart account. Check with your doctor first to see if Virtual Care is available.
Sign up for MyChart
Henry Ford Virtual Care requires a MyChart account. MyChart offers you personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. It allows you to securely use the internet to help manage and receive information about your health. It lets you:
- Make appointments online
- Have a Scheduled Video Visit with your doctor
- See a HFHS doctor 24/7 through a Video Visit On Demand
- Message your doctor online
- Review lab and test results online
- Renew your prescriptions online
If you’re not enrolled in MyChart, you’ll be automatically signed up at your next visit unless you opt out. MyChart is free. To learn more, read the MyChart FAQs.