Submit a donation request
HAP is proud to be a partner in our community whether hosting local health fairs and seminars, healthy eating programs, or helping seniors and youth reach healthier goals. HAP is Here for you when your group needs added support to make moments happen through our donation program.
Who we support through donations
HAP supports Michigan-based health, civic, educational, cultural and faith-based groups that promote leadership and good citizenship. Our support also includes local businesses and provider partner programs that impact the local community. Some examples of these are:
- Health, Wellness and Human Services
- Health education fairs or seminars, food and nutrition projects, projects to support homelessness, physical fitness, enrichment programs, etc.
- Civic and Community Development and Diversity
- Mentoring, guidance development, cultural awareness, volunteerism, financial self-sufficiency, neighborhood beautification, etc.
- Educational Programs
- Reading, language, early childhood education, vocational training, higher education, etc.
- Arts and Cultural Events
- Concerts, festivals, community celebrations, etc.
- Businesses/Provider Partner programs that impact the community by:
- HAP enrolled employer groups
- Labor unions
- Health care provider partners
- FQHC (federally qualified health centers)
- MHPs (maternal/infant health programs)
How we support the community by category
HAP isn't able to offer donation support to:
- Religious groups for faith purposes
- Political parties, groups or events
- Routine operating funds for groups
- Persons seeking individual scholarships
- Individual school events or student trips (public, private, charter or other)
- National or global groups that don't support our local area
- Multi-year funding requests
What do I need before starting my request?
- W-9 form for your organization
- Sponsorship packet materials
- Project details
- Date, time, place
- What you need from HAP
- How HAP and/or the community will benefit
*We need demographics about your organization and project so we can settle on the level of support you may be able to receive. Missing or invalid data could hold up a decision on your request.
Submitting a donation request
If this is your first donation request with HAP, click the link below to create an account. Once you create your account, you'll be led through the application steps. *
If you've sent a request in the past, you will log in with your existing username and password. Click the link below to enter your previously created login credentials. *
Frequently asked questions
What are some helpful hints for sending a request?
How far ahead should I send a request?
How long does it take to get an answer?
How do I check the status of my request?