Find doctors, pharmacies & prescription coverage
Find a doctor in a specific HAP Medicare Advantage plan network.
Once the search page opens, click on the "change plan" link above the search box. Then, select one of the following plans from the drop-down list that appears:
- HAP Senior Plus (PPO)
- HAP Senior Plus (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus Henry Ford Tiered Access (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus Medical Only (HMO)
- HAP Senior Plus (HMO-POS)
Our broad network of pharmacies includes:
- Well-known stores like Rite Aid, Meijer, Walgreens, Kmart, Costco, CVS and more
- Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies
- Medical center and long-term care pharmacies
- Neighborhood pharmacies
- Home delivery and mail-order pharmacies, including Pharmacy Advantage and Walgreens
HAP offers plans to cover both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at thousands of pharmacies in our network, including retail, mail-order, medical center, long-term care and Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies.
If you travel, you can get your prescription drugs at any network pharmacy with nationwide locations (like CVS or Kmart).
Search for pharmacies
Formulary - what drugs are covered?
For information on specific medications, you can view HAP’s formulary. A formulary is simply the list of drugs covered by any of our plans that include a prescription drug benefit.
View formulary (PDF)