How to fill your prescription
Get prescriptions at the neighborhood pharmacy or right in your mailbox
We offer two convenient options to fill your prescriptions:
Option 1: HAP network pharmacies
HAP network pharmacies meet our high standards of safety and quality. We work with more than 30,000 pharmacies throughout Michigan and nationwide to serve our members.
Log in to your online account and see prescription costs at our network pharmacies. Our pharmacy network includes thousands of retail locations, such as:
- Pharmacies in chain stores like CVS, Costco, Rite Aid, Sam’s Club, Spartan, Target, Walgreens and Walmart
- Many independent pharmacies throughout Michigan
- Pharmacies at Henry Ford hospitals, clinics and other facilities
Plus we have other convenient ways to fill your prescriptions, including our home-delivery pharmacy service through Pharmacy Advantage.
Printable pharmacy directories
Insurance through employer and individual and family plans
Use our find a doctor or facility tool to print or download a directory:
- Open the tool.
- Click “Printable Directories” under the Related Links section.
- Find your plan type and click “Pharmacies.”
- Print or download and save your directory.
Find information on available pharmacies.
Option 2: Home-delivery pharmacy service
Receiving medications in the mail is convenient. We work with our trusted partner, Pharmacy Advantage, to provide a safe home-delivery option for our members.
Some drugs aren't available at the neighborhood pharmacy. Pharmacy Advantage also provides these specialty drugs to our members.
Your prescription drug coverage may vary depending on your plan. Log in to your account to get information about your personal pharmacy coverage.