Free home-delivery pharmacy service
Prescription medications mailed right to your door
HAP is here, offering all HAP members free delivery for prescription drugs.
Our home-delivery pharmacy service brings the pharmacy to you. We work with Pharmacy Advantage, an online pharmacy based in Rochester Hills, Michigan, to provide this service to our members.
Sign up for home-delivery
How to get started with free prescription home delivery
There's three ways to sign up:
- Enroll over the phone at (800) 456-2112 Pharmacy Advantage customer service is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Complete the online Pharmacy Advantage Enrollment Form
- You can print and complete a paper copy of the enrollment form (PDF). Mail your original prescription and the completed enrollment form (if you didn't enroll online) to:
Pharmacy Advantage Specialty Pharmacy
1191 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
How it works
A Pharmacy Advantage pharmacy technician will receive and review your information and help you complete the prescription transfer and home delivery process.
Pharmacy Advantage will call the doctor or pharmacy to start the prescription filling process.
Pharmacy Advantage can also contact the member's:
- current pharmacy to transfer any needed medications and get prescription copies.
- doctor if the member's current prescription has no refill left.
Lastly, Pharmacy Advantage can tell you if your medication is covered and will work with your doctor for authorizations. You can also look up your medication on our formularies.
View our formularies:
Learn more about HAP's prescription coverage.
The standard shipping costs on your medications are free. Your only cost is your prescription copay. Costs may vary depending on your plan. Log in to see your personal pharmacy coverage.
You can pay for your prescription copay with a credit or debit card. You can also use a health care spending account card. If you don't have a credit or debit card, call Pharmacy Advantage at (800) 456-2112.
Your prescriptions will arrive at your door. Most HAP members receive the prescriptions through tracked Priority Mail by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Some specialty prescriptions may be sent by FedEx or a local Michigan courier service. HAP members often receive their prescriptions within five business days of order date. If members require deliverance of drug more urgently, Pharmacy Advantage will work with members to meet their medical needs.
This service also allows you to easily refill your prescriptions. There are three ways to do this:
- Make an account and manage your prescription online.
- Call (800) 456-2112 and select option # 2 for the automated refill line.
- Choose the refill reminder option when you register. Allow four to five business days for delivery.
Learn more about Pharmacy Advantage by calling (800) 456-2112.