We can help you on your path to a healthier you
Health is more than a physical thing. At HAP, we invest in programs that encourage people to live healthier lives. We also partner with organizations and activities that support wellness.
HAP's ultimate goal is a healthier community and that includes everyone. That's why we offer wellness programs that inspire people to eat healthy, get moving and take the lead on managing their health. We want to help lead the way in tackling the social, economic and educational issues that affect the health and well-being of Michigan residents.
The good news is that we don't just offer programs to HAP members, many of our activities are open to everyone.
Take charge. We're here to help.
Our programs are designed to put you in charge of building good health. That's why we provide the support, knowledge and incentives you need to reach your goals.
Member health events
There are advantages to being a HAP member. Our members get personalized support and can take part in events designed to deepen their journey to better health.
Community health events
From kids to seniors, HAP considers the needs of the entire community. We offer a range of activities that can help your family. Programs that promote education, healthy eating, exercise and movement include:
- HAP 5K Challenge
HAP offers a range of tools and activities that can help your family, from the youth to golden years. For example:
- Commit to staying active with tips from our Balanced Living blog.
- Adopt healthy diet and exercise habits with our weight management programs.
- Assess your health and track your health goals with our iStrive® for Better Health digital wellness manager.
- Manage your financial fitness to reduce stress with planning and budgeting resources.
Health care education
Our diverse group of experts welcome the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with you. You can find them throughout the community. They're helping people with things like moving toward their fitness goals or understanding the complex health care system so they're spending their health care dollars wisely.
- To see where we are in your neighborhood, check our schedule of events.
- To have someone from our team speak at your next meeting, conference or event, contact us.