We want to make sure you have every available resource at your fingertips. Whether you just got your ID card or have been with us for years, you’ll find the information you need below.
New to HAP?
Online member account
To get the most out of your health plan, and for access to member-exclusive resources, please log in or register to access your online member account where you can:
• Access a doctor at home 24/7 through our telehealth services program
• Print your ID card or download it to your phone
• Look up a prescription drug on our list of covered drugs
• Pay your premium bill online (individual and family plans only)
• Search medical cost estimates and compare treatment costs with our Health Care Cost Estimator tool
• Send our Customer Service team a secure message
• Search our list of doctors and hospitals
• Sign up to receive your Explanation of Benefits Statements, or EOBs, electronically
Find doctors, urgent care facilities, hospitals, pharmacies and more
Use our search tool to find nearby:
• Urgent care facilities or walk-in clinics
Prescription drug resources
Use our prescription drug resources section to:
Understanding your plan
Health and wellness programs
- Care Management programs: Manage your chronic conditions, improve quality of life and support your doctor’s plan of care.
- iStrive for Better Health: Use our digital wellness manager and get free, personalized health and wellness tools.
- Weight management: Sign up for doctor-supervised programs, nutritional counseling, free workout videos and Weight Watchers®.
- Behavioral health program: Learn more about our dedicated resources for mental health and addiction problems.
- Tobacco cessation: Ready to quit smoking? Our tobacco cessation resources can help.
- 5K challenge: Get 5K ready in just nine, pain-free weeks.
- Balanced Living blog: Get healthy, get moving, get involved and get to know your plan with the Balanced Living blog.
- 5-2-1-0: Help your family stay healthy by eating five fruits and vegetables every day, getting two hours or less of screen time, one hour of physical activity and drinking zero sweetened beverages.
HAP Member Discounts
Save on a variety of health and wellness-related activities and services just by showing your HAP ID card or using our promotion codes. Download the HAP Member Discounts app to get alerts when you're near an eligible discount.
Value-added programs and services
- Health Care Cost Estimator: Compare treatment costs between providers before your visit so you can make a more informed decision on where to get care.
- Telehealth services: Schedule a virtual appointment and meet with a doctor from the comfort of your home.
- Travel assistance: HAP members get 24/7 global emergency services including prescription assistance and medial evacuation. Plus, you're covered at any emergency room, anywhere in the world.
- ID theft protection: Get peace of mind with free identity theft protection through Assist America.