Tools and information to manage group health insurance
We make it simple to take care of your employees. These resources provide guidance and support to manage your group health insurance and help employees remain healthy and productive.
Employer Portal Access
Now you can sign and manage your businesses’ group health plan in real-time: Log in to hap.org using your employer group ID and password. You will receive your login information from your HAP rep once a group is effective.
- View your Subscriber Contract/policy and riders
- View SBCs
- View billing invoices
- Generate reports
- Order replacement ID cards
- View enrollment listing
- Add, cancel and modify memberships
- Reinstate members
As a HAP customer, your company can take advantage of a broad range of complimentary services and employee well-being programs to help educate and motivate your employees.
- Employee well-being services where you’ll receive program consultation and access to workshops, health screenings and onsite wellness activities.
- Reward Your Health® provides incentives to drive health behavior changes and biometric improvements.
- iStrive® for Better Health digital wellness manager offers free tools and programs to help members assess their health and set and manage goals to improve well-being. iStrive is powered by WebMD® Health Services and personalized for each member.
Reporting for better decisions
The more you know about your employees’ health and health care use, the better informed your health care decisions are going to be. HAP uses claims data to evaluate benefit use, understand trends, and find opportunities. For fully insured groups with 100 or more enrolled employees, we can provide the information to help improve the health of your employees – and your bottom line.
- Claims information: High-level information on your spending trends can show where your dollars are going and help you make health plan decisions.
- High-cost claimants: Information about your group’s high-cost claimants can help you focus your wellness, care management and member engagement efforts.
- Health benefit costs: See your claims listed by place and type of service. And see pharmacy benefits by drug name and class level.
Financing your health plan
You have a choice in how to pay employees’ insurance costs. Find an option that fits your business.
Eligibility and effective date
Find information about employee eligibility and effective date of coverage for group health insurance.
Referrals and prior authorization
Understand the referral and prior authorization process and how it impacts your employees.
Understanding prescription coverage
Help your employees search our drug lists, find a pharmacy, get home-delivery pharmacy services and more.
Employee health resources
Access on-demand resources to help your employees get the most from their plans.
Health care reform
Understand the requirements of the Affordable Care Act and how it affects your business and employees.