Healthy Living Reward Program
Staying healthy is more important than ever. Here at HAP, we encourage members to stay on top of their wellness screenings and tests. To further incentivize healthy behavior, and to reward Medicare Advantage members for taking important steps, we offer the HAP Healthy Living Reward Program. You'll earn rewards for tests and services you're probably already planning on getting.
How to get started with the Healthy Living Reward Program
It's easy to enroll and start earning rewards. Simply:
- Complete the form on this page.
- Complete eligible tests and screenings. Tests and screenings must be performed on the person who has registered, but all eligible members of a household can participate. Complete between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2024 to qualify for a reward. View eligible tests and screenings below.
- Get rewarded automatically. We'll track your rewards by looking at the claims your HAP doctor sends us. You may only receive one reward per type of test each year.
- Receive your rewards. InComm InCentives will mail you a voucher for the value of the rewards you earned.
- Redeem your rewards online or by mail for your choice of a gift card from national retailers.
2024 HAP Healthy Living Reward Program
|Reward name||Reward Value||Age Limits||Clinical Recommendation|
|Annual Wellness Visit||$50||No age requirement||At least one visit per year
|Colonoscopy||$50||No age requirement||At least once every 10 years|
|Mammogram||$25||No age requirement||At least once every 2 years
|If You Have Diabetes|
|Retinal Eye Exam||$25||No age requirement||At least once every 2 years|
Explore our FAQs if you have additional questions
You probably have some questions, so we answered some in advance for you. If you need more help, please contact HAP Customer Service at the number on the back of your HAP ID.
Q. What if I had services earlier in the year before I registered for the program? Can I still receive the reward?
Q. Who's eligible?
Q. How are rewards redeemed?
Q. How many rewards can I get?
Q. Can I get more than one reward for each service?
Q. How do I know what services I need to complete, or that I am due for?
Q. How does HAP know I had a screening?
Q. Do I have to pay my physician to get these services completed?
Q. Do I have to claim my reward by a certain date?
Q. What if I completed a service that is eligible for a reward before Jan. 1 of the current year, and am not due for it again this year?
Register for the Healthy Living Reward Program
*Asterisk indicates a required field.