Talk to us about Medicaid
Health care can be confusing. And at HAP Empowered Medicaid, we know this… because we listen. It’s why we don’t just give you coverage for every member of your family. We become your personal guide. With great customer service, we give you what you need to live the best life possible.
Once you choose HAP Midwest (soon to be HAP Empowered), your new coverage will include:
- Doctor visits
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency rides
- Emergency care
- Hospital stays
For a full list of coverage, visit hap.org/medicaid.
But, we’re more than Medicaid. We’re a true partner. All members also have access to a real support system, plus tools to live a healthier life, including:
- Wellness programs
- Preventative health reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Member discounts
- Ongoing health education
How to enroll:
- Eligibility. Contact your local Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) office for more information on finding out if you are eligible. You can complete an application with www.mibridges.michigan.gov for medical assistance.
- Apply today. For more information on how to enroll or to understand your plan options, call HAP Empowered at 844-EMPOWER (TTY: 711) and we’ll help guide you.
- Choose HAP Midwest. You can choose HAP Midwest through Michigan ENROLLS by calling (888) 367-6557.