Enroll in the Fitness Center Program or the Home Fitness Program online, by phone or directly at a participating fitness center or YMCA
To enroll in the Fitness Center Program or the Home Fitness Program online:
- Go to hap.org. Enter your HAP member ID number and password, then click on Log In. If you’re not yet registered, click on Register Now and follow the prompts to complete your registration. After you’ve registered, return to hap.org to enter your member ID number and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Silver&Fit Enroll today button near the top of the page. This will open the Silver&Fit program site.
- Click Enroll and choose either the Fitness Facility program or the Home Fitness program.
- Read and agree to the Medical Attestation Statement.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to choose your preferred fitness center or your Home Fitness Kit(s).
- If you enroll in the Fitness Facility program, navigate to the Member Materials page and view the Welcome letter and Welcome flyer. Take the Welcome letter to your selected fitness center or YMCA and present it to the fitness center staff.
To enroll in the Fitness Center Program or the Home Fitness Program over the phone:
- Call Silver&Fit at (877) 427-4788 (TTY 711).
- Receive the program overview and program options.
- Enroll in the fitness center or home fitness option.
- Receive instructions to take the Welcome Letter to the fitness center or YMCA you choose.
To enroll directly at a participating fitness center or YMCA:
- Log on to hap.org or call Silver&Fit at (877) 427-4788 (TTY 711) to search for a Silver&Fit fitness center or YMCA.
- Write your name and date of birth on the Fitness Card (download pdf below) and take it to the participating fitness center or YMCA of your choice. Show it to fitness center staff to begin your enrollment.