Stay Active While Aging - The Free Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program
A product of American Specialty Health
With your HAP Senior Plus Medicare Advantage plan, you get access to the Silver&Fit® Exercise & Healthy Aging program, a free and fun exercise program for HAP UAW Trust members.
Both the Silver&Fit Fitness Center and Home Fitness Programs give you access to:
- Healthy Aging materials four times a year (available online or on DVD)
- The Silver Slate® newsletter four times a year (available online or sent by email or U.S. mail)
- The Silver&Fit Connected!TM(1) program, a fun and easy way to track your exercise and earn rewards at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app(2)
- Other web tools, like a fitness center search, online educational classes, fitness challenges and more at SilverandFit.com
- A hotline to answer questions
- The Silver&Fit Rewards program(3), which offers a collectible hat and pins each time you meet your quarterly reward requirement
Enroll in the Fitness Center Program or the Home Fitness Program online, by phone or directly at a participating fitness center or YMCA
(1) Your use of the Silver&Fit Connected! program serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use that data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program.
(2) Purchase of a wearable fitness device or application may be required and is not reimbursed by the Silver&Fit program.
(3) Rewards subject to change.