Welcome State of Michigan employees and retirees
HAP is here, helping make health care easier
As a Michigan-based company, we’re not just near you…we know you. Every day, we’re collaborating with doctors, hospitals and the community. And as one of the leading integrated health plans in the region, we’re constantly finding new ways to coordinate your care and cut your costs
We offer three plans for State of Michigan employees and retirees
HAP is here, with meaningful benefits
Putting your health first
- You always know your out-of-pocket costs
- Care coordination when you’re dealing with multiple health issues
- No referrals are needed for specialists visits in HAP’s network
- Worldwide health care coverage is available for medical emergencies, accidental injuries and urgent care
- Exceptional customer service representatives to answer questions by phone, online or person supporting you throughout your journey
- We offer fitness programs to give you access to gym locations across the country.
- Get 24/7 access to your health plan by logging into your member account and search for a doctor, access, print and order ID cards, view health reminders, benefits and your Explanation of Benefits and send and receive secure messages with customer service.
- We provide our members with additional emergency travel assistance, including services for lost luggage, eyeglasses, travel documents, hospitalization, emergency evacuation and more.
- We give our members the opportunity to speak to licensed and board-certified doctors, who are available 24/7 for live, online visits via mobile phone, tablet or computer to treat non-emergency illnesses.
- Check out our HAP OnTheGo App to review your deductible and claims history, find a doctor, check health reminders and search for prescriptions.