The National Qualified Health Plan Enrollee Satisfaction Survey - Confidential and Important
Here's your chance to help your health insurance provider serve you better
There is an ongoing national effort to better understand the needs of health insurance customers. As part of that effort, you may soon be receiving a survey about the care you received as part of your health plan. The survey, developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS), will be mailed to randomly selected HAP Qualified Health Plan (QHP) participants from research firm The Myers Group (TMG). If you receive the survey, your participation is very important because you will have the opportunity to share your views about your HAP plan and enhance the decision making process for future QHP buyers. Here are some highlights of the survey:
- The survey will be sent via postal mail to randomly selected Qualified Health Plan members
- Prior to receiving the survey, selected members will receive a notification letter
- The letter will include a URL to complete the survey online
- Please complete the online survey, or return the completed mail survey, as soon as possible
Your participation is voluntary and completely confidential
- Your participation in the QHP Satisfaction Survey is voluntary and private
- No one at HAP will see your survey answers
- Survey answers will only be seen by authorized representatives of CMS and TMG
If you received the survey and have not had a chance to complete it, you may receive a follow up call from TMG. During the call, you will have the opportunity complete the survey over the phone and discuss any questions you may have.
If you have any questions about the survey, please call TMG at 1-855-782-8106 between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday or email QHP@themyersgroup.net.