Noncontracted provider resources
Below is important information and resources for noncontracted providers.
- Access to online applications - Noncontracted providers can access the secure online portal for member eligibility, claims and remittance advices. To set up an account, go to our log in page, select "Providers", then "Register" and follow the prompts.
- Outpatient medical services prior authorization requests - Noncontracted providers are required to obtain authorization for all services except emergency. Prior authorization is not a guarantee of payment. To request authorization, complete our form or you can call (313) 664-8950, option 1.
- Travel benefits for Medicare members - We provide our Medicare members with coverage when they travel.
- Surprise medical billing - On October 22, 2020, Michigan state law prohibits surprise billing by nonparticipating providers.
- Merit Based Incentive Payment System Payment Adjustments for Non-Contracted Providers
- Reminder - Medicare Claims Pricer for Ambulatory Surgery Center Claims