One Less Worry - When you're with HAP OnTheGo
Wherever life takes you, HAP makes it easier for you to take greater control of your health and wellness. With the HAP OnTheGo secure app, you can access the health information tools you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
Here's what HAP OnTheGo can do:
- Access the HAP Health Library - identify a problem area, choose your symptom(s), and learn what to do next - it may tell you to head to the doctor or to try home treatment. Learn more about health conditions, including insight into symptoms, when to call a doctor, exams and tests, treatment overview, home treatment, medications, surgery and more. We've got you covered from the common cold to cancer to quitting smoking to diabetes to weight management.
- Click to call - Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
- View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
- View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
- Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
- Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
- Access important contact information
To gain secure access to HAP OnTheGo:
- Download the app
- Enter your HAP ID number
- Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
Download the app by searching "HAP ID card" or "Health Alliance Plan" in your smartphone's app store or directly from Google Play or iTunes®. You can also use a QR code reader on your smartphone to scan one of these codes and go directly to the app download page.
ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.
Information in this app is intended for your general use/informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for specific medical conditions. If you have questions regarding a medical condition, always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Please refer to your Subscriber Contract, Evidence of Coverage, Eligibility Benefit, or contact your doctor for assistance with determining your eligibility.