The HAP Telehealth mobile app, powered by Amwell®, puts a world of online health care at your fingertips. Licensed and board-certified doctors are available 24/7 for live, online visits via mobile phone, tablet or computer to treat non-emergency illnesses, such as colds, flu, headache, rashes, sinus infections and pinkeye.
With the HAP Telehealth mobile app, you can talk to licensed, board-certified doctors who are available 24/7 for live, secure online visits wherever you are. The app is available in the Apple and Google Play app stores. To get started, simply download the app, click Sign Up, and enter your information.
- Android Users: Download app in Google Play
- Apple Users: Download app in App Store
To make sure you receive the appropriate medications, HAP has a list of covered drugs, also called a formulary. These drugs are covered at different copay levels called tiers.
Students away at school program
HMO members can have peace of mind knowing your college students can get care when they need it. Students ages 17 through 25 who are covered by a parent’s plan while away at school will be covered outside of HAP’s service area for emergency or urgent care, plus a wide range of non-emergency services (with prior authorization), including:
- Routine allergy injections, flu shots and immunizations
- Required maintenance visits for chronic conditions, such as asthma or acne
- Office visits for a birth control prescription or to continue birth control
- Prescription drugs (according to your health plan)
- Telehealth services through our HAP Telehealth mobile app, powered by Amwell®
Students Away at School* doesn’t cover dependent children who live with a custodial parent outside our service area. Costs for care and prescription drugs outside HAP’s service area may be higher, so getting care at home is still best.
*NOTE: doesn’t apply to PPO. PPO members can use the Aetna Signature Administrators® Network
Online member account
To get the most out of your health plan, and for access to member-exclusive resources, please log in or register to access your online member account where you can:
- Access a doctor at home 24/7 through our telehealth services program
- Print your ID card or download it to your phone
- Look up a prescription drug on our list of covered drugs
- Pay your premium bill online (individual and family plans only)
- Search medical cost estimates and compare treatment costs with our Health Care Cost Estimator tool
- Send our Customer Service team a secure message
- Search our list of doctors and hospitals
- Sign up to receive your Explanation of Benefits Statements, or EOBs, electronically
HAP Member Apps
HAP Member Discounts
Assist America app
Wellness at Your Side app
Health Care Cost Estimator