Money-saving discounts for HAP members
With HAP Member Discounts, you get valuable savings on a variety of health and wellness-related activities and services. All you have to do is show your HAP ID card or use the promotion code where indicated. To see the discounts and promo codes, log in.
You can also take your discounts on the go! The HAP Member Discounts mobile app sends you a mobile alert when you’re near an eligible discount so you’ll never miss out.HAPmemberdiscounts@hap.org.
Shopping, museums, lodging and services
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Save 15 percent on all purchases.
Museums and attractions
- Arab American National Museum: Buy one admission ticket, get one free. You also get 10 percent off at the museum gift shop.
- Chamber Music Society: Free parking and 15 percent off tickets purchased by phone. Call (248) 855-6070 for tickets.
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History: Discounted general admission and 10 percent off at the gift shop.
- Cranbrook Art Museum: Two-for-one general admission (of equal or lesser value).
- Sloan Museum and Longway Planetarium: Take 15 percent off general admission to Michigan’s largest planetarium theater.
- Palace Sports & Entertainment Palace Perks: Our members can enjoy exclusive offers on select events at DTE Energy Music Theatre, Meadow Brook Amphitheatre and The Palace of Auburn Hills; merchandise discounts for the Pistons Locker Room Store; and opportunities to buy tickets to popular events before the general public
Lodging and services
- AAA: HAP members are eligible for discounted enrollment, insurance products and membership fees.
- LegalShield: Talk to an attorney without worrying about high hourly costs. HAP members receive discounted monthly fees.
- The Sterling Inn: Save on a fun, relaxing stay at this banquet and conference center, which is located at the southwest corner of Van Dyke and 15 Mile Road in Sterling Heights. The Sterling Inn features a 32,269-square-foot indoor water park with a three-story water slide, lazy river, a 5,000-square-foot zero entry swimming pool and a full-service, poolside snack bar. The property also features an indoor running track, fitness center, video game arcade, the award-winning Loon River Café and a 15,000-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,400 guests. Call (586) 979-1400 for reservations and information.