Fill prescriptions at more than 2,000 pharmacies in Michigan under Medicare Advantage Part D
Our network includes pharmacies that offer standard cost-sharing and pharmacies that offer preferred cost-sharing. You may go to either type of network pharmacy to receive your covered prescription drugs. Your cost-sharing may be less for drugs in tiers 1, 2, 3, and 4 at pharmacies with preferred cost-sharing.
Our pharmacy network includes:
- Well-known stores like Rite Aid, Meijer, CVS and more
- Henry Ford Medical center pharmacies
- Home delivery and mail-order pharmacies including Pharmacy Advantage
- Neighborhood pharmacies
- Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies
- Home infusion and long-term care pharmacies
When you travel, you can access over 60,000 pharmacies in the nationwide network. You can fill your prescriptions at any network pharmacy with nationwide locations such as CVS or Rite Aid.