Medicare prescription drug coverage options in a nutshell. (Video, 3:43)Open video transcript
Formulary drug list
Does your Medicare plan include Part D prescription drug benefits? Find out if your Medicare plan covers your prescription medication.
Search our drug list
The easiest way to tell if your medication is covered is to download the HAP Senior Plus® 2018 formulary (PDF). Press Ctrl+F (Command+F for Mac) and type in the name of the drug to see whether it’s included in the covered drug list for your type of plan. The drug name will be highlighted.
Please note: Our pharmacists and health care providers meet regularly to update these lists and decide whether to add new drugs or remove previously covered drugs. Downloaded copies may not have the most up-to-date information.
If you’re a HAP member, log in to your account to find detailed information about medications.
Access other drug list documents
For more information about prescription drug coverage provided in 2017 Medicare plans, download these documents:
- 2018 Part B vs. Part D criteria (PDF)
- 2017 Part B vs. Part D criteria (PDF)
- 2018 Prior authorization criteria (PDF)
- 2017 Prior authorization criteria (PDF)
- 2018 Step therapy criteria (PDF)
- 2017 Step therapy criteria (PDF)
- 2018 Quantity limit restriction list (PDF)
- 2017 Quantity limit restriction list (PDF)
Visit our Prescription Drug Resources for more information about our prescription drug coverage.