Grab your ID card to register for your personalized member portal.
Let's get you registered so you can take advantage of personalized resources in our member portal.
Once you create an account, you’ll be able to do things like:
• Review your coverage and benefits.
• Check the status of claims, referrals and authorizations.
• View a list of prescription drugs covered by your specific plan.
• Send a secure message to Customer Service.
• Visit a doctor online 24/7.
• Sign up for paperless notifications.
HAP Medicare plans give you access to our wide network of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies. Before you get care, you’ll want to answer these important questions:
Which doctors and hospitals can I choose from?
• Your plan may cover care within a specific network or service area, which means your doctor or facility must be in that network or area. Log in to hap.org and click on “Search for a doctor or facility” to see if the doctor or provider you want to visit is covered by your plan.
When do I need to get treatment approved?
• Sometimes, coverage for certain services or treatments requires “prior authorization.” If you need it, your doctor can request it for you. Learn more about prior authorization.
What will I pay?
• While logged in to hap.org, click “My Benefits” in the “My Plan” tab to see your copays, deductibles and coinsurance you may have to pay as part of your plan.
Where can I find important documents related to my plan?
• Log in and select “Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) and Evidence of Coverage (EOC)” to see important plan documents.
• You can also find other important forms and documents related to your plan in our member resources section.
Glad you asked. Health care isn’t just for emergencies. We have a variety of programs and services all meant to help you meet your health and wellness goals and needs. Here’s a quick look at what you can do with your HAP membership:
• Take a snapshot of your current health with our health assessment. Log in to take your assessment.
• Get rewarded for taking care of yourself with the Healthy Living Rewards program.
• Get fit with our Silver&Fit® exercise and healthy aging program.*
• See a doctor online 24/7, year-round with our Telehealth services.
• Read expert health tips and news on our Balanced Living blog.
• Enjoy worry-free travel with Assist America travel protection and identity theft protection.
• Enjoy health and wellness discounts through our HAP Member Discounts program.
• Manage your care with our disease management, case management and palliative care programs.
*Your plan may not include a Silver&Fit membership. To check your specific plan details, log in to your hap.org account
Manage your Medicare benefits and view personalized plan information
Save yourself time and money. Set up mail-order for medications you take regularly.
View our calendar of upcoming events to get active, get involved in the community and get to know HAP.
Find out how our connection works for your benefit.
Get answers to your Medicare questions! Learn how Medicare works and learn about HAP's wide range of Medicare solutions.
Copyright © 2019 HAP
2019 Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
Y0076_ALL 2020 HAP Website_M
CMS Accepted 9/29/2019
Last Updated 9/26/2019
Health Alliance Plan (HAP) has HMO, HMO-POS, PPO plans with Medicare contracts. HAP Empowered Duals (HMO SNP) is a Medicare health plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Michigan Medicaid Program. Enrollment depends on contract renewals.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. For more information call Medicare Michigan customer service at (800) 868-9885 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week (Oct. 1 – March 31) / 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday (April 1 - Sept. 30).
You must have Adobe Reader to download PDF files. Download for free.
HAP Medicare Sales:
(800) 868-9885 (TTY: 711)
(800) 868-3153 (TTY: 711)
HAP Senior Plus®
(800) 801-1770 (TTY: 711)
HAP Senior Plus®(PPO)
(888) 658-2536 (TTY: 711)
Alliance Medicare Supplement:
(800) 873-7526 (TTY: 711)