Need more help? We have options.
- Get in touch with our team of personal service coordinators. These HAP experts are here to guide you through your first two years of membership. They can answer any questions you may have about your plan.
To reach our team of PSCs, call (866) 766-4712 or 711 for TTY services Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our FAQs page for common questions about HAP health plans.
- You can also contact us by mail or visit our Detroit, Troy or Flint locations. Learn more.
Okay, I registered, learned how to use my plan and called a personal service coordinator. What’s next?
Glad you asked. Health care isn’t just for emergencies. We have a variety of programs and services all meant to help you meet your health and wellness goals and needs. Here’s a quick look at what you can do with your HAP membership:
• Take a snapshot of your current health with our health assessment. Log in to take your assessment.
• Get rewarded for taking care of yourself with the Healthy Living Rewards program.
• Get fit with our Silver&Fit® exercise and healthy aging program.*
• See a doctor online 24/7, year-round with our Telehealth services.
• Read expert health tips and news on our Balanced Living blog.
• Enjoy worry-free travel with Assist America travel protection and identity theft protection.
• Enjoy health and wellness discounts through our HAP Member Discounts program.
• Manage your care with our disease management, case management and palliative care programs.
*Your plan may not include a Silver&Fit membership. To check your specific plan details, log in to your hap.org account