Whether you are new to HAP or recently changed plans, HAP is here to help. Follow these simple steps to get started.
Register for your hap.org account
You’ll receive your HAP ID card within two weeks of your enrollment. You can then use your ID number to create a hap.org account.
Once you log in, you can:
- See deductible and out of pocket costs
- Review benefits
- Check the status of claims, referrals and authorizations
- Send secure messages to customer service
Review your medical and pharmacy coverage
You can find your personalized medical and pharmacy benefits by clicking on ‘My benefits’ in your hap.org account.
For additional information, you can reference:
- Your Evidence of Coverage for a comprehensive look at your plan details
- The Medicare drug formulary for a list of covered prescription drugs
You can have your prescriptions delivered to your door. How to get started:
- Ask your doctor to prescribe a 90-day supply of your medication.
- Register for a mail order prescription delivery on Pharmacy Advantage’s website or call (800) 456-2112.
- You can refill or renew your prescriptions online or on the phone. Prescriptions are delivered within 7 to 10 working days. Allow enough time so you don’t run out of medication.
Schedule your annual well-visit with your primary care doctor
Your primary care doctor will provide your preventive and general care, keep track of your medical history and help you choose a specialist when you need one. Now that you have a new Medicare plan, it’s a great time to schedule your annual well-visit with your doctor.
You can verify that your PCP is correct, and select a new one if necessary, in your hap.org account or by calling customer service. While PPO members are not required to have a PCP, we encourage all members to build a relationship with a primary care physician.
You can also:
Log in to your hap.org account for a personalized ‘Find a Doctor’ search based on your plan.
Get rewarded for healthy behavior
We created HAP Health Living Rewards Program for Medicare members to help keep you healthy. Register for the program and earn rewards for getting tests and services you’re (probably) already planning on.
How it works: Each quarter, we’ll track your rewards automatically by looking at the claims sent in. Then, we’ll mail you a voucher for the value of the rewards earned, which is redeemable for your choice of a gift card from nation retailers.
Sign up for Assist America
Assist America provides 24/7 travel assistance. HAP members can call on Assist America when they’re traveling 100 miles or more from home, for up to 90 consecutive days per trip. Assistance includes a wide range of travel emergencies at no extra cost. Assist America also offers HAP members identity theft protection.
Before you travel, you must set up your Assist America account. Follow these easy steps:
- Log into your hap.org account to find your HAP reference number. It is also listed on the Assist America ID card in your welcome kit. You'll need to provide this to Assist America.
- Call toll-free (800) 872-1414 within the U.S. or (609) 996-1234 outside of the U.S. You can also visit Assist America's website to set up your account.
- Download the mobile app and type in the secure code now -- before you need it. To download the mobile app, visit the app store on your smartphone and search for Assist America.