$0 fitness membership with Peerfit Move, a network of fitness options to help you build an active and healthy lifestyle.
Provided at no additional cost, Peerfit Move is a fresh approach to wellness that helps you connect with the fitness experiences important to you.
What you get:
- Diverse choices – There are many activities to choose from like group fitness classes, gyms and at-home exercise options including streaming videos, online classes and FitKits.
- Easy to use – Reserve fitness classes and gym memberships on your desktop, mobile device, or over the phone.
- Fitness at home – With streaming videos, online classes or FitKits, you can work out from the comfort of your home.
- Great Customer Service – Assistance with registration, questions, or using through the platform.
What are Peerfit Move Credits?
Peerfit Move credits are tokens that can be used for gym memberships, fitness classes or other fitness services offered by Peerfit Move. Credits are paid for by HAP as part of your Medicare Advantage benefit at no additional cost to you.
The Breakdown on Peerfit Move Credits:
Who Pays for Credits?
Your HAP Medicare Advantage plan gives you a set number of credits each month.
Where they can be used?
Use your credits on the Peerfit Move website to reserve a fitness experience for any facility or activity in the Peerfit Move Network.
Every month, you get a set number of credits to your account. Leftover credits do not roll over to the following month.
Each fitness experience* has a ‘cost’ associated in credits.
You can choose which experiences you want to use your monthly allotment of credits towards.
- 1 class at your local yoga studio might cost 6 credits
- 1 monthly membership at your local gym with unlimited visits might cost 15 credits
- 1 Yoga FitKit might cost 17 credits
When they refill: They don’t roll over, but you receive a new set of credits on the 1st of every month.
How to get more: If you use up all the credits your Medicare Advantage plan provides, you can purchase more when reserving an activity.
For further information or to register, visit the Peerfit Move website or call 1-855-867-6683.