Care during a disaster
If you live in an area that’s been declared an emergency or disaster zone, you’re still entitled to get health care and prescriptions. We want you to understand your options as a HAP Medicare member. Below are some guidelines.
If you have specific questions or need more information, please call us at the number below or Medicare at (800) MEDICARE (633-4227). TTY users can reach Medicare at (877) 486-2048.
If you have questions, call a HAP Medicare representative
Speak with our Customer Service:
- HAP Senior Plus® (HMO): (800) 801-1770 (TTY: 711)
- HAP Senior Plus® (PPO): (888) 658-2536 (TTY: 711)
- HAP Medicare Complete Duals (HMO D-SNP): (800)-848-4844 (TTY: 711)
Customer service hours:
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week (Oct. 1 – March 31)
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (April 1 - Sept. 30)
Speak with our Alliance Medicare Supplement Service Line:
- Alliance Medicare Supplement: (800) 873-7526 (TTY: 711)
Alliance Medicare Supplement Service hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8a.m.to 8p.m.
At all other times, you may access our interactive voice recording system at the same number and leave your name and phone number. We’ll return your phone call the next business day. Please don’t share personal health information when you leave your message.
Common Medicare-related questions during disasters
The following are some questions members frequently ask relating to care during disasters:
Can I get care from any doctor or provider?
How can I get my prescription drugs?
Where can I get more information?