Why choose HAP?
HAP is here, with more convenient coverage
When you enroll in a HAP Medicare Alliance Supplement (Medigap) plan:
- You can visit any doctor, specialist or hospital that participates in Medicare, anywhere in the U.S.
- No referrals are necessary or required to see a specialist
- Your benefits start on day one - there is no waiting period for protection to begin*
- Michigan-based members get worldwide emergency coverage, thanks to HAP’s partnership with Assist America**
- There's virtually no paperwork for you with our automatic claims processing
- Your health claims are processed quickly
- Your benefits through HAP Alliance Supplement change automatically when Original Medicare deductibles, coinsurance or copays change, so you know you're covered
- $0 fitness options with Peerfit® Move, you'll be able to take advantage of a variety of fitness options such as gyms, studios, online classes as well as at-home FitKits.
- Take extra care of your smile by adding dental benefits to any Alliance Medicare Supplement plan for a low cost. You will have access to the Delta Dental PPO™ and Delta Dental Premier® networks***
- Household discount A $10/month household discount may apply and is not included in rates shown. Household members may be eligible for a discount when they both are enrolled in a HAP Medicare
HAP is here, with a dedicated team of customer service specialists
Customer service is deeply rooted in the HAP culture. In fact, it’s what employees strive for each day. Our Medicare customer service representatives specialize in Medicare, work right here in Michigan, and can access your plan records immediately to help provide assistance, answer questions and explain plan details.
Whenever you need help, your HAP Medicare customer service representative is always just a phone call away.