HAP Medicare Advantage plans include vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits. And extras such as 24/7 access to a doctor online, $0 gym or fitness center membership and travel benefits.
HAP Medicare Advantage PPO Plans
HAP is here, with PPO plans for as low as $0 per month.
With a HAP Medicare Advantage PPO plan, you can get care from thousand of leading doctors and hospitals in Michigan, as well as throughout the country. This coverage comes with flexibility, making it a good choice for members who travel frequently. With no primary care physician required, you have the freedom to see Medicare providers nationwide. No referral necessary.
Our PPO options are available for as low as $0** per month.
Plan highlights include:
- $0 copays on PCP visits and most preventative vaccines on $0 plans
- $0 deductibles for all covered prescription drugs
- $0 copays for Tier 1 drugs purchased at a preferred pharmacy***
HAP Senior Plus (PPO) costs at a glance
| Monthly premium
(in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
and any late enrollment penalty you may owe)
|Annual medical deductible||$0||$0|
|Annual prescription drug deductible||$0||$0|
|Maximum out-of-pocket||$6,500 in-network
$7,000 in and out-of-network combined
$7,000 in- and out-of-network combined
|Primary doctor/ specialty visits||$0/$45 in-network||$15/$40 in-network|
$310 per day in-network
|$210 per day in-network
|Over-the-counter medication||$75 allowance per quarter||$75 allowance per quarter|
You are eligible for this plan if you live in one of the following counties:
- St. Clair
You can join a HAP Medicare Advantage plan if you're eligible for Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and you live in our service area.
Vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- Enhanced dental: provided by Delta Dental, our plans include includes $0 copays on preventive care: 2 cleanings, 2 exams and 1 set of bite-wing x-rays, plus $1,000 for comprehensive care including root canals, fillings and crown repair at 50%. If you want additional dental benefits, there's an option to add more coverage starting at $18.00.
- $0 vision: A routine vision exam and an annual eyewear allowance of $125 or more.
- $0 hearing: A routine hearing exam and a fitting/ evaluation exam for hearing aids through a NationsHearing provider. Hearing aid coverage available through the plan.
- Over-the-counter benefits: Up to $400 per year allowance for over-the-counter items and medications. Receive up to $100 allowance per quarter to help lower you costs on over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, and cough and cold remedies.
- Our preferred pharmacy network gives you the lowest price on prescriptions.
Extras you don't pay for that help your health
- 24/7 telehealth services – HAP Medicare members can use telehealth services for PCP visits, behavioral health and dermatology. Learn more about HAP's telehealth services.
- Visitor/Traveler benefits – enjoy in-network prices for copays when you visit any Medicare-participating provider when traveling depending on your plan type. HMO plans can travel to Arizona, Florida, Texas and Northern Michigan. PPO plans can travel to the 49 states outside of Michigan.
- Free prescription delivery – all HAP Medicare plans include free delivery of prescription drugs.
- $0 fitness options – With Peerfit® Move, you'll be able to take advantage of a variety of fitness options such as gyms, studios, online classes as well as at-home FitKits.
- Travel and fraud protection – Travel worry-free with global travel emergency services, including identity theft protection, 24/7 professional fraud support and help with unexpected medical expenses. The Assist America program is valid whenever you travel 100 miles or more away from home or outside the U.S. for no longer than 90 days in a row. Learn more about Assist America.