HAP Medicare Advantage plans include vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits. And extras such as 24/7 access to a doctor online, $0 gym or fitness center membership and travel benefits.
HAP Medicare Advantage PPO Plans
HAP is here, with PPO plans for as low as $0 per month.
With a HAP Medicare Advantage PPO plan, you can get care from thousand of leading doctors and hospitals in Michigan, as well as throughout the country. This coverage comes with flexibility, making it a good choice for members who travel frequently. With no primary care physician required, you have the freedom to see Medicare providers nationwide. No referral necessary.
And new for 2020, our PPO options are available for as low as $0* per month.
View our 2019 plans for Medicare coverage this year.
Plan highlights include:
- Seek care in- and out-of network** (with reduced out-of-pocket costs when you stay inside)
- $0 copays for in-network, Medicare-approved preventive services
- $0 deductibles for all covered prescription drugs
- $0 copays for Tier 1 drugs purchased at a preferred pharmacy***
HAP Senior Plus (PPO) costs at a glance
| Monthly premium
(in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
and any late enrollment penalty you may owe)
|Annual medical deductible||$275 out-of-network only||$100 out-of-network only|
|Annual prescription drug deductible||$0||$0|
|Maximum out-of-pocket||$5,500 in-network
$7,000 in and out-of-network combined
$7,000 in- and out-of-network combined
|Primary doctor/ specialty visits||$10/$50 in-network||$20/$40 in-network|
$285 per day in-network
|$215 per day in-network
|Over-the-counter medication||$45 allowance per quarter||$75 allowance per quarter|
You are eligible for this plan if you live in one of the following counties:
- St. Clair
You can join a HAP Medicare Advantage plan if you're eligible for Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and you live in our service area.
Vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- Vision coverage: with $0 copays on routine vision exams and $100 allowance per year for glasses, frames and contact lenses.
- Dental coverage: with $0 copays on annual preventive dental visit that includes an exam, cleaning and X-rays. If you want additional dental benefits, there's an option to add more coverage starting at $21.40.
- Hearing coverage: with $0 copays for routine exams, evaluations and fittings. Hearing aid copays range from $689 to $2,039 (2 hearing aids per year, 1 per ear).
- Over-the-counter benefits: Up to $300 per year allowance for over-the-counter items and medications. Receive up to $75 allowance per quarter to help lower you costs on over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, and cough and cold remedies.
Extras you don't pay for that help your health
- 24/7 telehealth services - see a doctor online via computer, tablet or smart phone for as low as $0 copay. Learn more about HAP's telehealth services.
- $0 gym and fitness center memberships - enjoy a monthly membership or home fitness kit at no cost through our partnership with Silver&Fit®. Learn more about Silver&Fit.
- Travel and fraud protection - Travel worry-free with global travel emergency services, including identity theft protection, 24/7 professional fraud support and help with unexpected medical expenses. The Assist America program is valid whenever you travel 100 miles or more away from home or outside the U.S. for no longer than 90 days in a row. Learn more about Assist America.