HAP Medicare Advantage plans include vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits. And extras such as 24/7 access to a doctor online, $0 gym or fitness center membership and travel benefits.
HAP Senior Plus (HMO)
HAP is here, with HMO plans starting at $0*/ month
This Medicare Advantage plan comes with affordable premiums and copays so you can easily manage your health care costs. With this plan, you'll have access to thousands of leading doctors and hospitals in our full HMO network.
Plan highlights include:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 annual medical and prescription deductible
- $0 copay for most preventive vaccinations
- $0 copay for primary care physician visits and $40 copay for specialists
- Plans include visitor/ traveler benefit extending your coverage to Arizona, Florida, Texas and Michigan (out-of-area). You can keep your current HAP coverage when traveling up to six months a year, and you'll get the same in-network cost sharing rates as at home
After enrolling in an HMO plan, you'll select a primary care physician from our established network of doctors. They will partner with you to manage your health and wellness, coordinating all the in-network primary and specialty care you need.
HAP Senior Plus (HMO) plan costs at a glance
(in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
and any late enrollment penalty you may owe)
|Annual medical deductible||$0|
|Annual prescription drug deductible||$0|
Primary doctor/ specialty visits
$295 per day
|Over-the-counter medication||$75 allowance/ quarter|
For more 2021 benefit information, download the 2021 summary of benefits and 2021 Medicare formulary. To view benefit information for our Southwest Michigan HMO plan, download the 2021 summary of benefits for HAP Medicare Advantage HMO Southwest Michigan.
You are eligible for this plan if you live in one of the following counties:
- St. Clair
- St. Joseph
- Van Buren
You can join a HAP Medicare Advantage plan if you're eligible for Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and you live in our service area.
Vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- $0 dental: provided by Delta Dental, our plans include two exams, two cleanings, and a set of bitewing x-rays every year. If you want additional dental benefits, there's an option to add more coverage starting at $19.00.
- $0 vision: A routine vision exam and an annual eyewear allowance of $125 or more.
- $0 hearing: A routine hearing exam and a fitting/ evaluation exam for hearing aids through a NationsHearing provider. Hearing aid coverage available through the plan.
- Over-the-counter benefits: Up to $400 per year allowance for over-the-counter items and medications. Receive up to $100 allowance per quarter to help lower you costs on over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, and cough and cold remedies.
Extras you don't pay for that help your health
- 24/7 telehealth services - HAP Medicare members can use telehealth services for PCP visits, behavioral health and dermatology. Learn more about HAP's telehealth services.
- Free prescription delivery - all HAP Medicare plans include free delivery of prescription drugs.
- $0 fitness options - With Peerfit® Move, you'll be able to take advantage of a variety of fitness options such as gyms, studios, online classes as well as at-home FitKits.
- Travel and fraud protection - Travel worry-free with global travel emergency services, including identity theft protection, 24/7 professional fraud support and help with unexpected medical expenses. The Assist America program is valid whenever you travel 100 miles or more away from home or outside the U.S. for no longer than 90 days in a row. Learn more about Assist America.