HAP Medicare Advantage plans include vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits. And extras such as 24/7 access to a doctor online, $0 gym or fitness center membership and travel benefits.
HAP Senior Plus (HMO)
HAP is here, with HMO plans starting at $0*/ month
This Medicare Advantage plan comes with affordable premiums and copays so you can easily manage your health care costs. With this plan, you'll have access to thousands of leading doctors and hospitals in our full HMO network.
Plan highlights include:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 annual medical and prescription deductible
- $10 copay for primary care physician visits and $30 copay for specialists
- Plans include visitor/ traveler benefit extending your coverage to Arizona, Florida, Texas and Michigan (out-of-area). You can keep your current HAP coverage when traveling up to six months a year, and you'll get the same in-network cost sharing rates as at home
- Medical only plan is a great option for veterans
After enrolling in an HMO plan, you'll select a primary care physician from our established network of doctors. They will partner with you to manage your health and wellness, coordinating all the in-network primary and specialty care you need.
HAP Senior Plus (HMO) plan costs at a glance
|Option 1 (Plan 015)||
Option 2 (Plan 019)
(in addition to your Medicare Part B premium
and any late enrollment penalty you may owe)
|Annual medical deductible||$0||$0|
|Annual prescription drug deductible||$0||N/A|
Primary doctor/ specialty visits
$255 per day
$200 per day
|Over-the-counter medication||$75 allowance/ quarter||$75 allowance/ quarter|
If you are a veteran, our HAP Senior Plus medical only $0* plan can be combined with your VA benefits to ensure you get the level of care you need. Plus, you'll receive $600 per year in savings toward your Part B premium. Your Part B premium deduction from your Social Security check will be reduced by $50 each month.
You are eligible for this plan if you live in one of the following counties:
- St. Clair
You can join a HAP Medicare Advantage plan if you're eligible for Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, and you live in our service area.
Vision, dental, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- Vision coverage: with $0 copays on routine vision exams and $100 allowance per year for glasses, frames and contact lenses
- Dental coverage: with $0 copays on annual preventive dental visit that includes an exam, cleaning and X-rays. If you want additional dental benefits, there's an option to add more coverage starting at $21.40
- Hearing coverage: with $0 copays for routine exams, evaluations and fittings. Hearing aid copays range from $689 to $2,039 (2 hearing aids per year, 1 per ear)
- Over-the-counter benefits: Up to $300 per year allowance for over-the-counter items and medications. Receive up to $75 allowance per quarter to help lower you costs on over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, and cough and cold remedies
Extras you don't pay for that help your health
- 24/7 telehealth services - see a doctor online via computer, tablet or smart phone for as low as $0 copay. Learn more about HAP's telehealth services
- $0 gym and fitness center memberships - enjoy a monthly membership or home fitness kit at no cost through our partnership with Silver&Fit®. Learn more about Silver&Fit
- Travel and fraud protection - Travel worry-free with global travel emergency services, including identity theft protection, 24/7 professional fraud support and help with unexpected medical expenses.The Assist America program is valid whenever you travel 100 miles or more away from home or outside the U.S. for no longer than 90 days in a row. Learn more about Assist America