Here, offering plans that benefit veterans
Veterans have dedicated themselves to look out for our country. When you need a health plan that looks out for you, HAP is here. Michigan veterans who served can merge plan options to get the best possible care.
Easily combine our HAP Senior Plus medical-only $0* plan with your VA benefits. When you do, you'll get $600/year in savings toward your Part B premium. That means you’ll see a $50 reduction in your Social Security check Part B premium each month.
You’ll get access to benefits like:
- $0 monthly premium
- Dental coverage with $0 copay for preventive care: two teeth cleanings, two exams and bite-wing x-rays
- $0 fitness options
- $0 annual medical deductible
- $0 copay for most preventive vaccinations
- $0 copay for primary care physician visits
- $40 copay for specialists
- Vision, hearing and over-the-counter benefits
- Visitor/travel benefit extending coverage to Arizona, Florida, Texas and Michigan (out-of-area). You can keep your current HAP coverage when traveling up to six months a year, and you'll get the same in-network cost sharing rates as at home
- 24/7 telehealth services
- Free prescription delivery
- Travel and fraud protection
Veterans also benefit from:
Extensive provider network
Outpatient rehabilitation services
To learn more:
Call your agent or a HAP sales representative at (833) 923-1825 (TTY: 711).
- Oct. 1 – March 31: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week
- April 1 – Sept. 30: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
Learn more about plan costs and see if you’re eligible.