Medicare members and COVID-19 support
See how HAP is here for you
HAP is here, with
- cost share waivers for individual Medicare Advantage members through 2020
- $0 telehealth visits so you can stay home
- free prescription delivery
Starting May 1, HAP is waiving Individual Medicare Advantage member cost share (copays, coinsurance, deductibles) through the end of 2020 for in-network:
- In-person primary care doctor visits
- In-person behavioral health office visits
- Telehealth visits for medical and behavioral health
HAP continues to offer home delivery of prescriptions.
HAP will waive member cost-sharing for COVID-19 diagnostic tests and test-related visits during the public health emergency according to state and federal guidelines. HAP is also covering treatment costs associated with COVID-19 through December 31, 2020. This includes deductibles, copays and coinsurance.
- HAP will waive the member cost-share for COVID-19 diagnostic tests and test-related visits. This waiver is in effect throughout the public health emergency.
- Member cost-share for all other diagnostic tests applies.
- HAP will waive the member cost-share for COVID-19 treatment.
- This cost-share waiver is for inpatient or outpatient treatment from an in-network provider.
- This waiver is in effect for services rendered through December 31, 2020.
Coverage for employer-sponsored Medicare plans or Group Medicare members may differ. This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Call Customer Service using the number on the back of your card to learn more.
Learn more about COVID-19 and your HAP plan.