HAP Senior Plus
Consumer Support Tools
HAP offers you a comprehensive set of online self-service tools that address every aspect of your relationship with the health plan. Register online to use these convenient, personalized and secure self-service tools.
Types of tools include:
- Administrative Self-Service: HAP puts the power in your hands by giving you the information you need to coordinate your health encounters online. The toolset provides easy access to enrollment and eligibility information and promotes a more complete view of your medical experience.
- Decision Support: These tools enable you to make smart decisions about health and drug treatment options according to their effectiveness, cost and lifestyle issues. The Decision Support tools also allow you to choose the best doctor for your needs by providing easy-to-read, up-to-date detailed information on participating doctors and hospitals close to home or work.
|Administrative Self-Service Tools
||Decision Support Tools
- Address Change - Change or verify your home or e-mail address in HAP's files. Please note that this will not change your employer's records.
* Feature not available online until 5 business days after registration, for security reasons.
- Billing Assistance Tool - Online help if you have questions about a bill you’ve received from a HAP provider.
- Claim Status - View the status of all claims that have been processed for you in the last 18 months.
- Contracts and Riders - View your benefit and rider agreements.
- Coordination of Benefits - View and submit Coordination of Benefits (COB) information online for any active member on your contract.
- Eligibility and Benefits - Review your eligibility and view your benefit and coverage information, including copays.
- Customer Message Center - Ask a HAP Client Services specialist a question while working online. Send and receive secure messages within the HAP website.
- ID Card Request - Replace a misplaced ID card. You will receive your new card within 3-5 business days.
- Pharmacy Claim History - View 18 months of your prescription history, which includes out-of-pocket expenses, and refill information. Members with a Mellon HSA may also view savings account information online.
- Referral Inquiry - View 18 months of your referral history. Check the status of any referral before visiting the specialist’s office. Print a copy to take with you.
- Member Health Reminders – Remembering to get important routine preventive services is a breeze with this on-line tool.
- My Provider Notebook - Create an address book for keeping contact information and your personal notes for your favorite providers and facilities.
- Online Directories - Provider addresses, detailed information about the physician, and links to maps and driving directions. You can create a customized directory to fit your needs.
Enroll | Contact Us | Privacy Statement
©2016 Health Alliance Plan of Michigan