Alliance Medicare Rx (pdp)
- Eligible enrollees must have Part A or Part B to enroll in a Prescription Drug Plan.
- Enrollees must continue to pay the Part B premium unless otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third party.
- A beneficiary may only be enrolled in one Prescription Drug Plan at a time.
- Enrollment in a Prescription Drug Plan is generally for the entire year.
- Enrollees may leave a Prescription Drug Plan only at certain times of the year, or under certain special circumstances.
- Alliance Medicare Rx eligible enrollees must have a permanent residence within the service area to enroll.
- Submitting your application through the online process constitutes a valid enrollment election on your part. In the event of an omission on the form, you will be contacted by a Health Alliance Plan representative.
- In response to your request for enrollment, you will receive a notice in the mail where we will acknowledge receipt of your completed request or deny your enrollment due to ineligibility per Medicare's regulations.