Y O U R I D C A R D – E P O
Your ID card is vital to obtaining medical services. It identifies you as an Alliance enrollee and includes specific
information about your Alliance EPO plan. We’ll make sure you and each covered family member receives an ID card.
Carry your card with you at all times. The back of your card has information on emergency care and how to report an
Here’s a quick glance at what the fields on your ID card mean:
– Name of covered enrollee
– Month and year of enrollee’s birth
– The number we use to identify an enrollee.
Each enrollee has a separate Alliance ID number.
– The number/letters used to identify your
– Pharmacy code for your employer
– Pharmacy code for Alliance
– Combination of group ID and benefit codes