Thinking About Quitting?
You've said that you are planning to quit smoking within the next 6 months. Complete the checklist below to weigh your reasons for quitting smoking against your reasons for smoking. Are you ready to give up smoking or tobacco use and find something to replace what smoking does for you? What's stopping you from quitting NOW?
There are many reasons why you should quit smoking now. Check the reasons that are important to you:
- I want to cut down on my chances of getting heart disease or cancer.
- I want to improve my health.
- I want to have more energy.
- I want to set a good example for my family.
- I want to reduce the smoke that my family and friends inhale.
- I want to get fewer colds and sore throats.
- I want to save money.
- I want to breathe easier.
- I want to cough less.