Weight Management and Nutrition
More than 65 percent of adults in the United States are overweight. Excess body fat has been linked to serious medical conditions, such as:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Joint Problems
Weight loss can be accomplished through healthy lifestyle changes. These changes include making healthy food choices and being more active. Losing weight can improve your quality of life and reduce your risk for health problems.
About HAP's Restore Caretrack® Program for Weight Management and Nutrition
HAP's Restore Caretrack® program is available to all HAP members ages 18 and older who are overweight. The program supports your relationship with your physician by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
You'll get a nurse health coach to work one-on-one with you. Your nurse health coach can help you
- Assess your readiness to make behavior changes
- Identify specific challenges
- Build self-confidence to manage your weight
- Set goals
- Provide information about weight management and nutrition
- Navigate the health care system
More Information on Weight Management and Nutrition
Log in or register to...
- Read more about weight management