A migraine is a common type of headache that may occur with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or sensitivity to light. In many people, a throbbing pain is felt only on one side of the head. Migraines are the second most common type of headache.
About HAP's Restore Caretrack® Program for Migraines
HAP's Restore Caretrack® Migraine program is available to all HAP members ages 18 and older who are diagnosed with migraine headaches. The program supports your relationship with your physician by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
You'll get a nurse health coach to work one-on-one with you. Your nurse health coach can help you
- Assess your readiness to make behavior changes
- Identify specific challenges
- Build self-confidence to manage your migraines
- Set goals
- Provide information about migraines
- Navigate the health care system
More Information on Migraines
Log in or register to...
- Learn more about migraine headaches
- Participate in online healthy lifestyle programs