Depression is a common medical condition with very specific symptoms that impair a person's ability to carry on with normal life activities, such as work and relationships. Depression can affect a person's mood, outlook on life, behavior and bodily functions. Feelings of anxiety or a sense that something terrible is going to happen often go hand-in-hand with depression.
About HAP's Restore Caretrack® program for Depression and Anxiety
HAP's Restore Caretrack® program is available to all HAP members ages 18 and older who are diagnosed with depression or anxiety. The program supports your relationship with your physician by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
You'll get a behavioral health specialist to work one-on-one with you and help you...
- Assess your readiness to make behavior changes
- Troubleshoot barriers
- Set goals
- Navigate the health care system
- Provide information about depression
- Build self-confidence to manage your depression
More Information on Depression
Log in or register to...
- Learn more about depression
- Access a weekly mood and medication record
- Participate in online healthy lifestyle programs