HAPís Restore Caretrack® Disease Management Program is designed to coordinate care and services provided to members who meet any of these criteria:
- have experienced a critical event
- have multiple chronic conditions
- have a diagnosis that may require extensive use of resources and who need assistance navigating the system to facilitate appropriate delivery of care and services.
The Programís goals include:
- assisting members in regaining optimum health and/or increasing functional capability
- improving the memberís ability to self-manage their chronic health condition(s)
- helping members follow their physicianís plan of care.
High risk members with multiple chronic illnesses and chronic illnesses that have the potential to result in high utilization are the focus of the program. Examples include:
- Members with three or more chronic conditions: Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Heart Failure and Depression.
- Members with one or more chronic conditions (Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes Mellitus or Heart Failure who are assessed to be at high risk for poor outcomes and/or high utilization.
- Members discharged from an inpatient care setting with a discharge diagnosis of Heart Failure, or Myocardial Infarction.
Physicians are encouraged to request a HAPís Restore Caretrack® nurse health coach for any of their patients who meet these criteria. You can contact us by e-mail, phone, or by sending in the request form.