Bipolar Disorder is a life-long illness characterized by wider than normal mood swings that can range from elation to depression. These mood swings can interfere with a person's everyday functioning in relationships and work.
About HAP's Restore Caretrack® program for Bipolar Disorder
HAP's Restore Caretrack® program is available to all members ages 18 and older who are diagnosed with bipolar disorder. The program supports your relationship with your physician by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
You'll get a behavioral health specialist to work one-on-one with you and help you...
- Assess your readiness to make behavior changes
- Troubleshoot barriers
- Set goals
- Navigate the health care system
- Provide information about bipolar disorder
- Build self-confidence to manage your bipolar disorder
More information on Biopolar Disorder
Log in or register to...
- Learn more about bipolar disorder
- Find support groups
- Participate in online healthy lifestyle programs