Restore Comfort and Palliative Care
Compassionate support designed with you in mind
This pre-hospice program will be there for you when you and your family need it most. If you’ve been diagnosed with an end-stage illness or condition, this program gives you or your loved one a cultural and religious alternative to hospice. It also offers in-home care and support you can count on.
You don’t have to face your condition alone. HAP will be there with the help you need, for up to 12 months.
HAP members with a terminal illness and the following conditions may qualify for the program:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD
- Congestive heart failure, or CHF
- Metastatic cancer
- Other end-stage illnesses or conditions
Some of the helpful support we offer includes:
- Home visits from a trained health care professional
- Spiritual and cultural support
- Nutritional counseling
- Social worker evaluation
- 24/7 year-round care team
- Treatment options for quality of life