Restore Case Management
Connecting you with the resources you need to manage your care
When you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition or a serious illness, it can be overwhelming. That’s why we created HAP Restore Case Management. It’s a free program that connects you with personalized support to help you manage your health.
When you join the program, you’ll have a registered nurse who cares about you, your condition and your treatment plan. Your HAP nurse will work closely with you and your doctor to make sure you’re getting the care you need, when you need it.
Your nurse will help you:
- Learn more about your condition. We’ll help you get the information you need to understand your condition and treatment program.
- Schedule appointments. Your nurse will help you schedule visits with specialists and treatment facilities.
- Manage your medication. Your nurse will help you understand and manage your medications.
- Coordinate home visits. We’ll work with your doctor to schedule home visits with registered nurses and therapists when you need them.
- Get medical equipment. We’ll help you get the equipment you need, if you need it.
- Access community resources. We’ll connect you to community resources that can help with basic, everyday needs.
Need more information on HAP's Restore Case Management program or want to refer yourself? Please call (800) 288-2902 (TTY:711) or contact us